All tournaments and practices for Sunday, February 1 have been canceled due to weather. Please stay safe and warm!
Through our various partnerships with area Park District’s, Club Momentum is proud to offer numerous introductory volleyball clinics during the winter months for players looking to keep up with their skills.
Dates: January 8th – February 12th (6 weeks)
Location: Everett School Gymnasium
Fees: Resident – $129 (non-resident $155)
3rd-4th Grade – 4:30pm-5:30pm (use registration code 35641)
5th-6th Grade – 5:30pm-6:30pm (use registration code 35642)
7th-8th Grade – 6:30pm-7:30pm (use registration code 35643)
Click here to register.
Volleyball Clinic with Glencoe Park District
Dates: January 26th – March 2 (6 weeks)
Location: Takiff Center
Fees: Resident – $90 (non-resident $99)
5th-8th Grade – 5:00pm-6:00pm (use registration code 314504-01)
Click here to register.
When it comes to club volleyball, you have several options in northern suburbs. At Club Momentum, we differentiate ourselves from the others on the following levels:
- Limited team sizes – Team sizes are limited to maximize playing time, both in practice and at tournaments.
- Coach to player ratio – We are very proud of our coach to player ratio — 1 coach for every 6 players. By investing in our coaching staff, we ensure that our players get more individual attention and feedback thereby speeding their improvement.
- Experience – The program is owned and operated by collegiate level coaches and utilizes area high school and junior high coaches. Our staff has experience playing and coaching volleyball at a high level.
- Training the “all around player” – We prepare every single athlete for success in multiple positions. By avoiding specialization at a young age, our athletes can transition to numerous positions at the next level without dealing with a learning curve.
- Volleyball IQ – We don’t just coach players on what to do and where to go. We help them understand the “why,” creating stronger, smarter athletes.
- Communication and organization – We pride ourselves in 100% transparency with parents and players. We continually communicate throughout the year to make sure that parents are in the loop on everything; from tournaments and practices to playing time and strategy.
- Consistency – We have consistent practice times and locations. No week to week carpool scrambling.
- Results - Last year, we had two players in our program who were cut from their junior high teams. This year, both made their programs – one making the freshman A team!
To learn more about girls club volleyball, click here.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Executive Director, Matt Switzer at email@example.com or 312-504-4697.