The Park District of Highland Park has announced there will NOT be volleyball camps on Monday, April 14 in observance of the religious holiday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
When it comes to club volleyball, you have several options in northern suburbs. At Club Momentum, we differentiate ourselves from the others on the following levels:
- Limited team sizes – Team sizes are limited to maximize playing time, both in practice and at tournaments.
- Coach to player ratio – We are very proud of our coach to player ratio — 1 coach for every 6 players. By investing in our coaching staff, we ensure that our players get more individual attention and feedback thereby speeding their improvement.
- Experience – The program is owned and operated by collegiate level coaches and utilizes area high school and junior high coaches. Our staff has experience playing and coaching volleyball at a high level.
- Training the “all around player” – We prepare every single athlete for success in multiple positions. By avoiding specialization at a young age, our athletes can transition to numerous positions at the next level without dealing with a learning curve.
- Volleyball IQ – We don’t just coach players on what to do and where to go. We help them understand the “why,” creating stronger, smarter athletes.
- Communication and organization – We pride ourselves in 100% transparency with parents and players. We continually communicate throughout the year to make sure that parents are in the loop on everything; from tournaments and practices to playing time and strategy.
- Consistency – We have consistent practice times and locations. No week to week carpool scrambling.
- Results - Last year, we had two players in our program who were cut from their junior high teams. This year, both made their programs – one making the freshman A team!
To learn more about girls club volleyball, click here.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Executive Director, Matt Switzer at email@example.com or 312-504-4697.